Friday, June 29, 2007

The iPhone



I'm going to call the iPhone the if-Phone. IF I found it necessary, maybe I'd consider it, and IF I had the money, I could buy it IF I wanted to, and IF AT&T hadn't had trouble in the past, I might not be so skeptical. Here's another one, IF I have to hear one more crazy person talking about waiting in line... I mean, good Lord! Fortunately it's on sale today, 'cause IF not, I'm sure some nerd somewhere would be lying in a pool of his own feces until they did go on sale. Check out this outta control-ness.

This was a real ad on craigslist:

I’m available as of today to begin camping out for you. I charge a rate of $30 per day non-negotiable and will be out there every day. I have 10 years experience camping out at product launches

Xbox, Xbox 360, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gameboy, Gameboy DS, Gameboy DS Lite and Wii to name a few. My girlfriend will switch off with me for bathroom/food breaks (no extra charge). We’re aggressive when it comes to line cutters ( We will cap any motherfucker that tries to cut in line ) and will keep you updated via text, MMS photos and videos or email.

We require 1/2 of the camping fee up front and the rest when you arrive at the store to pay for your iPhone(s). If you’d like us to purchase the phone for you we do require the amount for the phone otherwise we will call you an hour before the store begins handing out the phones.

Email if you’re interested. We’re willing to hit any AT&T store in the valley.

2 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

I agree, it doesn't particularly seem like a necessity to me.. Besides, I heard that there's a gang of limitations on the thing anyways.

Anonymous said...

before i was like: "i never know what she's doing, back there." now i realize that you spend ∞ minutes on your blog. great success.

Powered By Blogger