Thursday, June 14, 2007

Moving

Wow! Who knew that moving was so expensive?? I can't even imagine how much it must cost for people moving cross country! I got back from a day trip to NYC to move my apt outta BK, and it was out of control! It cost a ton of money, and the drive was just so BLAH! If only I had a huge pick up, it prolly woulda been easier, but oh well.

Am I the only person who watched The Academy? I think that show is awesome! It's on FOX reality, and though FOX is mostly crap (aside from HOUSE, and sometimes American Idol), that show is great! The best part is that the one brotha' is called the "Ramrod."

Has anybody ever seen this movie called "Somethin' New" with Sanaa Lathan? That movie was garbage. The movies really make interracial dating seem so taboo, and all of the story lines stay the same. I know in many instances people view it as taboo, but it's really not as ridiculous as many movies make it seem. Regardless, is anybody else wondering why they make a bigger deal out of interracial couples on television in general than gay couples? I think it's interesting. I'm not saying that either is depicted accurately or adequately, but I just think it's something to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Powered By Blogger