Monday, June 11, 2007

Who Gets?

I just found an awesome website! It is called whogets.com and it is a great site for entering contests. What you do is sign up (for free) and you enter to win contests, or you vote for people you would like to win. It's really simple, and it's cool because I do not know of any other site that does that. Basically, you pick people you think deserve to win the prizes. There's some cool stuff on their. I entered to win a video camera so that I can record the high school volleyball team I am coaching to help them out with recruiting and so that they can see themselves on film. It would be really great if I can win, but we'll see. They also have movies, clothes, sporting equipment, cell phones, etc. I strongly suggest you check it out, especially if you have some free time to enter to win a prize yourself. Once you check out the site, let me know what you decided to enter! I can try and hit you up with a few votes!

Oh, and one of the great things about this site is that there's no spam. That's something I worried about when I first went to the site, but I learned that they do not allow spam, which is SUPER!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger