Tuesday, July 03, 2007

4th of July

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do to celebrate on Wednesday, but I must say that I'm definitely feeling patriotic this week. Maybe because I plan to buy a Toyota on Independence day at a kick ass sale, or maybe because I've been home often and have nothing better to do, but I'm seriously considering going down to the Mall to watch the fireworks. I mean, I've never gotten there early enough to see the concert, and I saw that Little Richard is performing. Does it get any better? Why, yes, it does! Elliott Yamin, one of my favorites from my old guilty pleasure American Idol will be performing, as well as that skincare/Heroes girl (you know, "Save the cheerleaders, save the world." Some other people will be performing, but I don't really care. I just think it'd be awesome to hear Little Richard sing balop babalooba balop bam boom! on the birthday of our glorious nation. Besides, I don't have anything better to do :-P

1 comment:

AZ said...

mean muggin!

Powered By Blogger