Monday, June 25, 2007

Junebug

I watched "Junebug" again last night and it was actually better the second time. I recommend it to anyone who likes watching quirky yet original films. It's a good flick. The characters seem so complex, like you just get under the surface while watching it. Another good movie I like and watched again recently was "Shopgirl", which is based on Steve Martin's novella; however, it is a serious film. It's very very interesting. I showed it to Egbert, but he fell asleep because he was so tired and it was oddly hot in the basement. Still a good film though. I'll try to blog a little more about good films that are not showing in the theatres (I find run-of-the-mill films to be extremely predictable and unoriginal).

Happy Watching!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger