Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Please, America, Can We Get This Guy Off the Air?



I mean, come on. I have studied journalism for years, and there was nothing in my textbooks about calling someone a "pinhead" as a rebuttal. I'm all for hearing different opinions, regardless of whether or not I agree with them, but some things just aren't worthy of my attention. FOX News is so filled with right-wing propaganda, and to think that many Americans believe everything that they say is frightening. These are probably the same people supporting the unnecessary war, re-electing our unelected president, and sadly but surely, voting. I'm interested to see what will happen in the '08 election. There are some interesing opinions out there, and it will be interesting to see which prevail. I'm not going to say who I am going to vote for because I'm not sure just yet. But I do know this - the day when someone like Bill O'Reilly can criticize a member of the American youth for expressing his opinions and beliefs by referring to this youth as a "pinhead," and actually get away with it without causing an uproar, is a problem. How can we teach our youth their rights if we prevent them from exercising them?

Opinions?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger