Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Garage Floor

The floor in my garage is kinda jacked up. I remember when my dad asked my brother to paint the floor (why, I don't know) and it took him 6 hours to paint about a 5x2 patch of paint... by hand. Later, he got a machine to spray the paint, but it still looked ridiculous. It's this putrid gray and the paint is cracking, and it just doesn't look so great (no offense, bro). Nonetheless, help is available. If I had it my way, the garage would look more like a professional auto showroom. It would be shiny and bright, especially since we're always storing the cars there (you know how some people have garages, and seem to forget that their cars belong INSIDE?). garage flooring That site has got some sexy garages. It's awesome because you can customize how you would like it designed. It's like pimpin' your ride's home! I dunno about you, but it makes it a lot easier for me to visualize things when I actually have a visual in front of me haha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger