Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Cars! Cars! Cars!

Okay, so I'm totally getting tired of having to ride the bus and bum rides all the time. This is worse than when I was in HS! I mean, at least while in college I lived in urban areas where there really was no alternative to public transportation. But now? Now I'm back home where having a car is not an option. Last night, I had to walk over 2 miles just to get home from the bus stop because I was misled regarding where the actual bus was. So, I went online and started looking up pricing for cars. Anyway, I looked up this website called Honda Car Quote and I'm not sure what I think about it compared to other sites that are similar. Yes, they give you up to 3 free quotes, but they also require you to input your social security number beforehand- something that I'm not into doing online. Other sites make it much easier. I mean, you know whether or not you have bad credit, right? Anyway, you do have the option of choosing from only newer makes of cars (I mean MUCH newer- 2007 & 2008), and they show you all of the makes, which makes investigating cars a lot easier, but the downfall is that they require you to put in too much information. I'm not sure what I think, but I know that I will keep looking for good deals on cars as the year comes to a close!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger