Friday, November 23, 2007

Gobble Gobble

Happy Turkey Day, everyone out there!

Okay, so I tried Turducken for the first time yesterday, and my stomach has been payin for it ever since. Must be a real shock to the old system to be eating so many birds :-

Went to see "This Christmas" after Thanksgiving dinner, and it was good. I mean, it was much better than I thought it was gonna be. Though a lot of it was predictable, and they gave away WAY too much on the commercials, it was a good family film. One question though- Why did everyone scream when Chris Brown took his shirt off? I mean, he has a bird chest! He totally reminds me of my ex-bf Brandon(not b/c of the bird chest, but because of his mannerisms- and he even kinda looks like him).

Anyway, I'm forced to go into the abyss known as Columbia Mall today to work the dreaded Black Friday. Ugh. I know I'm gonna be overwhelmed with snobby women with ridiculous demands, and their clueless husbands/boyfriends/pimps/etc. But, whatever. In a matter of weeks, it will hopefully be all over. I mean, I plan to start a new job, one way or another, and I am going to keep my hours in Ann Taylor down to a minimum. I'M SO TIRED OF WORKING HERE!!! Good Lord! Get me into a classroom and an organization and I'll be a happy camper. This job is total B.S., and it seems as though I'm one of the few associates who realizes it. Oh well. I just know I'm gonna be pissed if I hafta give a friggin hand massage today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered By Blogger