Monday, November 05, 2007

Hotel Reservations

Okay, so I'm trying to plan something really nice for someone special. I want to get away, and what better way to travel than with a person you love. Recently, I've been looking at universities in London, and I've always wanted to go and see the city itself. My grandmother is from the UK, and I just really want to go and check it out. I thought that it would be like thousands of USD a night to stay in a hotel in London, but this site Hotel Reservations showed me otherwise. You can get them for a couple hundred bucks a night, something that I totally was not expecting. You can look up hotels in both national and international cities. This site shows you discounted prices and tells you about nearby locations and tourist attractions.

They don't just show hotel reservations, though. They show vacation packages as well! I just looked up prices for flying to St. Lucia, staying in a hotel, and renting a car, and it gave me all the information I needed. Some sites such as this can be confusing or complicating, and can even be limited in the amount of information and options they provide, but this site is awesome! Also, some sites do not carry international travel information, but this one does. For example, when I was looking at the London hotels, they had the prices listed in USD as opposed to the pound. That's really helpful, because it can be hard to do the conversions on your own. This also makes planning a romantic/exotic getaway a lot easier. It's nice to have different ideas and suggestions from others, and this site definitely provides that.

Anyway, I totally plan to use this site in the near future. My birthday is coming up soon, and I wanna go somewhere special. Maybe I'll venture to a Spice Girls concert since I'm so excited that they've finally worked out their differences and gotten back together...


No comments:

Powered By Blogger