Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pay Per Post

Wow. Why did I sign up for PayPerPost blog network? Let me see... basically, I am a broke college student haha I mean, I ran up my cell phone bill, didn't have a job to pay it off, and now I'm trying creative ways to fix the problems I will soon incur (if not already) with my credit. My friend Steve recommended PayPerPost to me because he uses it. I thought it was pretty cool. I mean, I love to write, I had a lot of free time on my hands for some time, and I needed to take out my frustrations. What better way to do so than to create a blog, write about stuff that matters (or doesn't matter, sometimes) to me, and then write about products I've used or services that interest me, and then get paid for it? I mean, for starters, it's gotta be some of the easiest money someone can make. I mean, it's not morally wrong, it's not challenging, and you can definitely multi-task while doing it! I can be sitting here, researching some bill that is up in Congress, listening to Erykah Badu on Pandora Radio (the greatest radio station ever, which I found thanks to PayPerPost), and all the while writing about a website that helps women discuss scumbag men in their lives and getting paid for it. Where else can you do that? PayPerPost is awesome! I can use it whenever I want, and I don't have to wait very long to use it. Also, it's linked up with PayPal, which also makes life a heck of a lot easier. What more can a broke student ask for (besides a free degree)? I recommend this site to everyone. Whether people read your blog or not, at least it's something interesting you can do without being ashamed of it...




blog network

No comments:

Powered By Blogger