Monday, May 14, 2007

Graduation

Wow! I finally graduated! (I say finally not to say that I didn't graduate in 4 years- which I did- but because I FINALLY got out of LIU)Now, what to do with my life...

This leadership conference at the Osgood Center starts this evening. I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to do some volunteer work, and I really want an internship in Human Rights that I can do for an entire year, and hopefully I can get one out of this conference.

I'm trying to get some of my friends to come, but nobody can! That kinda stinks, but whatever :( Maybe some of my Marylander friends would be interested, but it seems as though everyone is still at school or too busy. It stinks to be old!

I'm thinking of coaching my high school vball team this upcoming school year. I think it would be fun, and it would be a good way to give back to a school that I loved so much!

Well, TTFN!

3 comments:

Sam Van Dweller said...

hey :-) congratulations on graduating! thanks for the comment on my blog. the protest camp is near a small town called brecon in wales in the UK. the camp is in ancient woodland in a national park and our oh so clever government and a big multinational company have decided to build a 200mile long high pressure gas pipeline right through it! the protest camp has been going since january and we have had lots of support. please see www.fightthepipe.co.uk or www.myspace.com/fightingthepipe for more info. peace and love sista xoxox

Andrew The Asshole said...

Congrats... Announcer tell her what see has won!!!

You have won a little of 60 hour work weeks (we are only paying you for 40 hours)

You will sit in track for for an hour or more each way.

You will sit through boring ass meetings and listen to a boss that doesn't have a clue.

you will be given a salary just enough to keep you from quitting and we will hold promotions over your head to get you to do tricks!!

Congrats!!

Andrew The Asshole said...

You will also try to figure out what you are doing on a daily basis actually has anything to do with what you went to school for

Powered By Blogger