Saturday, March 10, 2007

Say Adios to my Big Gut!


So, I took a picture of what my gut looks like now. I'm not as horrified as I thought it would be. Looking down at it loosk different from lookin at a pic or in a mirror. Anyway, I'm trying to lose some weight starting with this spring break. Wish me luck! I'm trying all different kinds of exercise things I can do here, and Edmond told me some ways that I can alter my diet. Now I gotta stick to water, and we'll see how this goes. He says I should drink a tbsp of vinegar each day, but it's so gross! I don't know if I can :-P Whenever I get some money, I gotta go grocery shopping for rabbit food. I'm gonna be so hungry the next month! I'm gonna go crazy! Anyway, I got that Sat morning class, so I'm off to bed :-P Wish me luck!

(that's a pic of me from last summer. still not satisfied with the old belly)

1 comment:

Daneeta Loretta Jackson said...

girl, you do not need to lose weight. women are supposed to be curvy. look at jennifer lopez. do you think she ever looks at her big butt and says "I gotta lose weight."? this obsession with size zero is wigging me out. if you feel flabby, just tone by walking miles and miles on that beautiful beach you are standing on.

Powered By Blogger